Liberapay is a recurrent donations platform.
We help you fund the creators and projects you appreciate.
Personer som bidrar till allmänningarna behöver din hjälp för att stödja sitt arbete. Att bygga fri programwara, sprida gratis kunskap, dessa saker tar tid och kostar pengar, inte bara det initiala arbetet, utan också att underhålla det över tiden.
Liberapays återkommande donationssystem är utformat för att tillhandhålla en stabil crowdfundad grundinkomst till skapare, villket möjliggör dem att fortsätta göra ett bra jobb som gynnar alla. Redo att bidra? Låt oss börja då:
Are you a creator of commons? Do you make free art, spread free knowledge, write free software? Or something else that can be funded by recurrent donations?
Yes? Then Liberapay is for you! Create your account, fill your profile, and ask your audience to financially support your work.
How it works for donors
1. Set up a donation
- Find someone you want to give money to, then choose an amount and a period (weekly, monthly, or yearly).
2. Fund your donation
- On Liberapay donations are funded in advance. You have control over how much money you put in and when. Sending more money at once results in a lower percentage of transaction fees.
3. Keep your donation funded
- When a donation needs to be renewed we send you a notification via email so that you can fund it again, or discontinue it.
How it works for creators
1. Create your profile
- Explain what you do, why you've chosen to ask for donations, what the money will be used for, etc.
3. Reach out to your audience
- Contact the people who benefit from your work and ask them to support you.
How it works internally
We rely on your support to keep Liberapay running and improving.
- A team allows members of a project to receive money and share it, without having to set up a legal entity. Learn more…
- Our service is currently available in 13 languages. It's also partially translated into 11 other languages (you can contribute). Your profile descriptions and other texts can be published in up to 124 languages.
- Liberapay's first currency was the euro, then the US dollar was added, and now we support a total of 33 currencies. However, we do not handle any crypto-currency.
- You can link to your profile the accounts you own on GitHub, Twitter, Mastodon, and 8 other platforms. You can also easily list on your profile the repositories you contribute to on GitHub and GitLab.
- Liberapay allows you to pledge to donate to people who haven't joined the site yet. The donation will automatically start if they sign up to receive it. We'll send you a notification when that happens.
Donations from businesses and nonprofits are welcome on Liberapay. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
742 user accounts have been created in the past month. The most recent was 5 minutes ago.
272 new donations have been started in the past month, increasing total weekly funding by €455.29.
24 new pledges have been made in the past month, adding €27.55 of weekly donations waiting to be claimed.
€2,034.74 was transferred last week between 1,787 users.