Former NewPipe Developer, Student, Enigineer
What I Think
I generally develop and experiment with multiple things, trying to find ways that make my daily life easier or just cooler :D. I only use what is genuinely useful and truncate what isn't, or at worst, takes away more time. This is also my paradigm for development. Well, when I develop, I code open-source. Why? Because I believe that code is knowledge, and that is more valuable than the program or the product you create. I think knowledge is what drives us all, and I want to contribute to that drive. So, let's code openly! :D
What I Do
I'm still studying. ¯\(ツ)/¯
At the moment, I am drawn to system and kernel development, which I am experimenting with and working on at the university. I have also learned and experimented with AI and deep learning for a while, but I can't say how far I will go with this.
What I Did
I've done many things, with one of the most notable being my contributions as an Android developer. Especially worth mentioning is that I started the NewPipeProject back in 2015. But I've done more than this. Here are some projects I've worked on:
Projects I've Initiated
- NewPipe is a free YouTube+X client for Android.
- NextCloudBookmarks is a bookmarks app for Android that corresponds to the same app on Nextcloud.
- Jedentageinset App is an Android app companion for the creative website jedentageinset.de.
Some Less Notable (Kind of Experimental Things) I've Made (Node, some of these things were made in my early days of being a dev, so be aware of ugly code):
- HottoLotto is an old Qt app I made to play lotto games.
- The LaserCat is a modified maneki-neko (waving cat) that has lasers in its hand and can wave them on cue.
- Some Gists with some cool stuff
- Etherwake for Android is an etherwake frontend for Android ¯\(ツ)/¯.
- Terminightor is an alarm app for Android that only disables if you hold the right NFC tag up to it.
- Stethox is an Xposed module that adds Stetho to every app on your phone (helpful for inspection and reverse engineering).
- Schabi's Vocabulary Trainer is a simple Java app that helped me learn English (and a tiny bit of Spanish).
Projects I've Contributed To
- TTRSS (Porting the Android App to F-Droid)
- ownCloud Android app
theScrabi äger följande konton på andra platformar:
Terminightor 7 Uppdaterad för 8 månader sedan
Terminighor is a free NFC tag based alarm clock for android.
gadse 0 Uppdaterad för 2 år sedan
Jedentageinset-android 3 Uppdaterad för 2 år sedan
Stethox 5 Uppdaterad för 3 år sedan
Etherwake-app 2 Uppdaterad för 6 år sedan
An Android frontend for Etherwake.
HottoLotto 0 Uppdaterad för 6 år sedan
A simple Lotto/Bingo Programm
theScrabi är en medlem i 1 grupp:
theScrabi gick med för 6 år sedan.
theScrabi avslöjar inte hur mycket de tar emot genom Liberapay.